Monday, May 30, 2016

Wild Fire

Finally, I am free. I can be who I was destined to be. You made this possible. Everything I have become is because you were there to help me find my true form. I am unconstrained, unbound!
I can feel the ecstasy of your love defining every inch of my existence. I can rage across the world, consuming all that gets in my way. In my wake the world will be reborn. I will cleanse the earth of iniquity and leave it to be reformed. You have shown me what purity is and helped me find my true purpose in the world.
We have nothing more to fear, the worst that could happen has come to pass. Every other moment in our life will be measured against this. There can be no greater pain or joy or love than what we have experienced in this moment.
You will always be beautiful to me. No matter what aspect you decide to show the world. I can see into your depths and see the purity deep within your soul. As I look into your stately depths I can’t help but feel pride and joy and love.
I will purify this world so you have a place to rest your weary soul, my love. Every inch you carve into the surface as you push yourself forward and mark your place in the world gives me hope for our future. Nothing will prevent you from changing the world and I will be here, by your side changing it with you. We are opposite sides of the same coin. I will purify the world and you will give it form.
Ah, my love. We have shown the world what love should be. It can be more than just passion and pain. It is every aspect of emotion. I have burned with desire, smoldered in anger, raged with jealousy, flared up with passion, smoked out the truth, shone with an inner glow and showed you every aspect of my existence.

You have magnified my glory a million times and I have basked in the glow radiated from your aspect for eons. We will continue to grow and spread through this world, reforming it until there is nothing left to fear and we have made the world what we need it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Prompt: Traditions

Take an opportunity to flex your writing muscle and exercise your skills. The goals of the writing prompts are: Exercise your writing ...