Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Snow

You made me find myself. I have found my true form because of you. Your touch has blessed my very life and made me free. I needed your strength to see what I could truly become.
I am blessed by your very existence. Every breath you take makes me more complete. I am soft and barely formed, but this is the true me. Do you see how I sparkle as I drift through the light? Every curve is designed to bring me closer to you. I can find you, even in your hidden, secret places.
I have no desire to hide myself away from you. Why do you need to hide yourself from me? There is nothing you need to fear. I know I look unsubstantial and transient, but I have no intention of going anywhere any time soon. I will be here for a long time. Do not hide your strength and beauty away from me. Yes, even while you burn away your pain I see your beauty.
  I have made the world quiet and peaceful just so I can find you in the silence. I will flitter around you and dance in your glow until we are both too exhausted to move.

I love you. Is it too soon to say the words? I don’t think it’s too soon, but I’m so fresh and new at this I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing. Is this how I’m supposed to act when I’m in love? I’ve never felt this way before so I wouldn’t know. Tell me what I’m supposed to do. Show me how I’m supposed to act. I will wait here in the quiet, waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Prompt: Traditions

Take an opportunity to flex your writing muscle and exercise your skills. The goals of the writing prompts are: Exercise your writing ...