Sunday, May 15, 2016

Torch

This is the best we have ever been. The best we will ever be. We have survived the storm and emerged unscathed. This has been the test and we have passed. My joy fills me and makes me brighter and stringer than ever. Oh my love, my joy, my peace. You have given me more than I could ever hope for in this life and the next.
Come join me in the glory of this moment. We have joy in the morning and satisfaction in the night. My love, my joy, my peace. I will carry you through the brightness of my days. Your true form shines through every aspect of your being. I never imagined you could be so glorious. Allow me to come closer so i can gaze upon your loveliness.
You have given up the trappings of the world and allowed your true form the freedom to exist. I can see the light of the world reflected in you. Nothing could be more glorious or beautiful. There is splendor in the natural aspects of the world.
Allow me to light the way. I will be the light on your life, a guide to your path. The journey will be long, but together we will find ourselves.
Are you happy? Can you find joy in the tiny things, the moments of peace and calm? I can’t promise there will be no more storms. I can’t promise a smooth path free of all obstacles. All I can promise is to continue to light the way.
Will you join me on this journey? Sometimes, when the path is easy, we are lulled into the falseness of going the easy way and then we lose ourselves. I know the path is strange and hard to see, but I will be your guide. My joy will be your joy. My strength will be your strength.

The path will be long and the journey hard, but at the end we will be stronger and brighter. Join me so we may find joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Prompt: Traditions

Take an opportunity to flex your writing muscle and exercise your skills. The goals of the writing prompts are: Exercise your writing ...