Monday, February 8, 2016

My Words

Jordan-Age 22
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, go fuck yourself. What? You asked me how I feel. This is what I feel. Stupid Bitch. Fuck you.
They are my words. You have no right to take them away from me. You're offended, fine. Fuck you anyway.
You strip me down to nothing. You push me into a tiny hole, tell me my feelings don't matter and then expect me to sit quietly. Well, fuck you. I matter, my words matter, my feelings matter. You're the one that doesn't matter.
I have value. I matter. Fuck you.
To you they are words. To me they are feelings. This is how I feel. Stop making it something it isn't. go fuck yourself you stupid Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Prompt: Traditions

Take an opportunity to flex your writing muscle and exercise your skills. The goals of the writing prompts are: Exercise your writing ...