Monday, January 25, 2016

He's Coming Back

Trust= Age 26
He’s coming back
Every day I see him
I fight
But he is always coming back
I feel him pressing into me
Controlling my actions
My thoughts
My body
My pain
My orgasm
He comes back to me in my dreams
He is as tender as a lover
As he caresses my hair and forces me to the bed
He comes back in my waking moments at odd moments of the day
When I sit to eat and I remember the crush of his lips on mine
His teeth biting until I bleed
He is coming back
Every day I know he is coming back
And I remember his hands
Caressing, pinching, binding, punching
And I try to fight him
Digging my fingers into my arms
Peeling the feel of his hands away
Showers don't cleanse him away
Even when I scrub for hours
Inside and out
Hes coming back
And I can't stop him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Prompt: Traditions

Take an opportunity to flex your writing muscle and exercise your skills. The goals of the writing prompts are: Exercise your writing ...