Thursday, January 10, 2019

Writing Software

What is your preferred writing software?
I use Word because I am familiar with the program. 
I lucked into a Word template for formatting my novels early in my writing career and I am able to effectively use the template to format my work. There are also a number of instructional videos and guides available if I am stuck on a formatting issue so I can learn how to fix problems myself.
I know there are other writing programs, but the cost of the software and the sharp learning curve necessary to use the program effectively makes it difficult for me to buy into the program.
What software do you use?
Why is this your preferred software?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Prompt: Traditions

Take an opportunity to flex your writing muscle and exercise your skills. The goals of the writing prompts are: Exercise your writing ...